The final presentation approaches!
As it does, our advisor has asked us to look over our experiences, look at our successes and failures, what we liked, and what we didn’t.
Starting with positives, I have greatly enjoyed working with each and every employee at my mentorship. They have all been very accepting of me and eager to teach me what they do. I have also been able to see a great variety of things, and learn from them about eye health, and what working in the health professions would be like. I believe that I have succeeded in really delving into the opthalmology world, and preparing myself to educate the community on eye health.
On the other hand, I have been disappointed in some regards. Because I can only attend my mentorship after school, I am limited in the surgical procedures that I can sit in on. I also have been struggling even more this year with time management, especially with all of the toils of senior year and applying to colleges. However, I believe that though exhausted, I have learned how to go through the fire. I have learned much this year, and I know that it will definitely help in college, and in my future in the professional world.
As it does, our advisor has asked us to look over our experiences, look at our successes and failures, what we liked, and what we didn’t.
Starting with positives, I have greatly enjoyed working with each and every employee at my mentorship. They have all been very accepting of me and eager to teach me what they do. I have also been able to see a great variety of things, and learn from them about eye health, and what working in the health professions would be like. I believe that I have succeeded in really delving into the opthalmology world, and preparing myself to educate the community on eye health.
On the other hand, I have been disappointed in some regards. Because I can only attend my mentorship after school, I am limited in the surgical procedures that I can sit in on. I also have been struggling even more this year with time management, especially with all of the toils of senior year and applying to colleges. However, I believe that though exhausted, I have learned how to go through the fire. I have learned much this year, and I know that it will definitely help in college, and in my future in the professional world.
Joanne



0 comments:
Post a Comment